Scores

#13
by sirBenhenry - opened

Are there any published rankings where I could see how other tools score in this benchmark? In my first run, I got 12%, which I have now improved to around 60%. It would be interesting to get some reference points, so if anyone has results for their tools and would like to share them, that would be amazing.

Best regards,
Ben Gonnet

Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group org

Hi Ben,

First of all, thanks for using SMB in your experimental setup. Secondly, the idea of a ranking is something we were already thinking, however we are not sure if creating it here in HF, in an external web that crossrefs different paper/journal articles or other approach. As an active user of the benchmark, do you prefer one approach over others? Why?

We can work in creating it with your feedback. Let us know.

Best,
Juan Carlos

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your reply. Working with this dataset has been great so far, but I haven't been using it for long and it's my first project in this area, so I might not be the best person to ask. Personally, I would prefer an external site, mainly because it gives you more freedom in terms of how you want to display it, which I think could benefit such a ranking compared to some files on HF.

I hope this feedback helps!

Best regards,
Ben Gonnet

Sign up or log in to comment