Request for DigiPAD .csv dataset (Student of Prof. Biancolini)

#1
by davoud-jokar - opened

Hello RBF Morph Team,

My name is Davoud Jokar, and I am a Master's student at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. I am currently working on a research project under the direct guidance of Professor Marco Evangelos Biancolini.

Professor Biancolini advised me to use the DigiPAD dataset for my validation phase and explicitly directed me to contact this account to request the curated .csv parameter matrices and ROM tables.

Could you please share these .csv files or guide me on how to access them?

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
Davoud Joka

Hello @sporzian , I just wanted to kindly tag you here in case my previous message was missed. I would highly appreciate your guidance on accessing the .csv tabular data whenever you have a moment. Thank you

RBF Morph org

Dear @davoud-jokar ,
I uploaded the doe file, sorry for delay.
SP.

Dear @Stefano ,
Thank you very much for the update and for uploading the doe.csv file. I have successfully downloaded it.

Sign up or log in to comment