Pls allow access

#1
by Himankpro - opened

Hi borther, Pls allow access to this dataset i really need it early i have a approaching deadline for 13oct for my research. I am really in need of this dataset

Sorry, I forgot to check my email recently. I have granted authorization.

Thanks alot brother. I am really grateful for this help. Do you also have access to any other dataset also like Korean DeepFake Video Dataset ? Pls let me know I am struggling alot in finding one which i can get at earliest

Thanks alot brother. I am really grateful for this help. Do you also have access to any other dataset also like Korean DeepFake Video Dataset ? Pls let me know I am struggling alot in finding one which i can get at earliest

You are welcome. I don't have this dataset. Sorry about this.

Sign up or log in to comment