About license

#2
by Jack202410 - opened

Hi! Thanks for releasing this Lao speech dataset.

I noticed that the dataset currently shows aidctech as its license, but I couldn't find a corresponding license text or documentation explaining what aidctech means.

Could you please clarify the license and usage rights, particularly:

  1. Is the dataset allowed for research and academic use?
  2. Is it allowed to train/fine-tune AI models, including TTS models?
  3. Is commercial use allowed?
  4. Can models trained on this dataset be publicly released?
  5. Is redistribution of the original audio/text data allowed?
  6. Is attribution required?

If possible, could you add a LICENSE file or a clear licensing section to the Dataset Card, preferably using a standard data license?

I'm interested in using the dataset for Lao F5-TTS fine-tuning, so clarification on model-training and commercial-use rights would be especially helpful.

Thank you!

Sign up or log in to comment