Request to share the pure Raman spectra of the eight substrate components

#4
by bdrgdgszf - opened

Dear Dr. Lange and co-authors,
I hope this message finds you well. I recently read your paper "Deep learning for Raman spectroscopy: Benchmarking models for upstream bioprocess monitoring" (Measurement 258, 118884) and found it very interesting — especially the SubstrateMixRaman dataset you kindly made publicly available on Hugging Face.
I am currently working on Raman-spectroscopy-based bioprocess monitoring myself, and I was wondering whether it would be possible for you to share the pure Raman spectra of the eight substrate components predicted in your study. To be specific, the eight components are:

  1. Glucose
  2. Glycerol
  3. Acetate (Sodium Acetate)
  4. EnPump (EnPump 200 Substrate)
  5. Nitrate (Sodium Nitrate)
  6. Yeast Extract
  7. Phosphate (Trisodium Phosphate)
  8. Sulfate (Magnesium Sulfate)
    If these spectra are available (e.g., in the dataset or as a supplementary file), I would be very grateful if you could share them with me. My email address is 2946118124@qq.com.
    Thank you very much for your time, and for sharing this valuable resource with the community. I will be happy to acknowledge your work in any future publication that makes use of the data.

Kind regards,
LiQianQian

Sign up or log in to comment