Access request pending, could someone take a look?
Hi @dmytromishkin @jacklangerman ,
I requested access to hoho-train-set around [DATE] under the username [YOUR_HF_USERNAME] and haven't heard back yet. I know approvals are manual, so I'm guessing it just got buried in the queue.
We already train on hoho22k_2026_trainval, but our pipeline needs the mesh faces, and as far as I can tell those only ship with this 2024 set. That's why I'm asking about this one specifically.
If you need anything from me, like more detail on the project or affiliation, I'm happy to send it. Thanks a lot for keeping these datasets up.
Hi @nader7
Thank you for the interest in the dataset. I am on the fence on this - this first version of the dataset has TERRIBLE quality of the ground truth in terms of alignment, etc, that's why I would not like to share it more.
You would probably get way better results if you try to combine the wireframe from hoho22k_2026_trainval into mesh (like if the edges are in the same plane, they are the face), agents can easily do it.
That being said - I have approved your request.
Best, Dmytro.