Spaces:
Running on Zero
POSSIBLE TO REMOVE THE TURBO LORA? (KILJAI)
Hey again.
I can't help but say that all turbo loras just mess up the quality of the video. Light, Larry, kiljai, even when you're not running at 8-6 steps, you still see the messy grainy artifacts they cause. I mostly do 1080p, 15 to 20 step on your space but damn I still see the grains ๐.
Fully implementing Plaguekind's workflow with his RCA's sharpening and interpolation into this space and removing the kiljai one would be the absolute best.
If it's possible for you, that is. If it's not, there's no issue at all๐
Hi @Kolrasp ,
First of all, thank you so much for your continuous support as always!
Just to clarify: this Space is a minimal implementation based on comfyui-workflow-templates. It does not bundle or apply any LoRAs by default, nor does it use any kijai acceleration models.
This Space is mainly designed for experimenting with arbitrary combinations of LoRAs, ControlNets, and Guides. If you need a fully optimized, fixed pipeline for maximum production efficiency, a specialized Space tailored for that would be a better fit.