Status Log

#5
by Surn - opened

I have added permalinks with attachment to my storage dataaset.

Links go to https://huggingface.co/spaces/Surn/3D-Viewer

Also, we have updated to Gradio 5.29.1 , which changes the Sketchpad.

Owner

I have updated this system to use the ZEROGPUs, there seems to be an issue with building the Gaussian 3d model, but I will review it when there is time

https://surn-3d-viewer.hf.space/?sid=aH0j681c 3d viewer example output

Owner

From bottom of app, you can see all the relevant details of the project:

version: e3896eef9232e1ab36e425336dcd704a0226f271  •  Trellis: SURN 1.0  •  python: 3.12.12  •  torch: 2.10.0+cu128  •  diffusers: 0.40.0.dev0  •  transformers: 5.14.1  •  safetensors: 0.8.0  •  open3d: 0.19.0 cuda:True  •  gradio: 6.10.0  •  Toggle Dark Mode  •  View Shortener JSON
Full GPU Info:['2.10.0+cu128', 'CUDA Version:12.8', 'Available:True', 'flash attention enabled: True', 'Capabilities: (12, 0)', 'Device Name: NVIDIA RTX PRO 6000 Blackwell Server Edition MIG 2g.48gb', 'Device Count: 1', 'Devices: MIG-24fe3cdc-3530-56cc-8adb-babbcd58cb2e', 'Zero :LAZY']

Sign up or log in to comment