Not work

#13
by Andonik - opened
ARC Lab, Tencent org

Hi,
Could you tell me in detail what problem you encountered?

asasasa.png

ARC Lab, Tencent org

image.png

ARC Lab, Tencent org

It still works.

1221.png

I don't know what happened. But now it doesn't work for me. It worked a couple of days ago. I've tried different browsers. but the result is the same. it doesn't work now. as in the screenshot

Same here. Doesnt work for me either. I can get the other space to work, photomaker, but not this one. It doesn't load. Just spins.

ARC Lab, Tencent org

Hi @hysts , any suggestions?

Hmm, not sure but as this Space is running on multiple replicas, I guess one of them went down for some reason. I just restarted this Space, so probably it's fixed.

ARC Lab, Tencent org

Thanks!

It worked yesterday. But today it doesn't work again

This space is loaded through a different browser. But instead of the result it writes - "Error
GPU task aborted"

it worked again

Sign up or log in to comment