Agents Course – Multiple Lessons Returning 404 Error

#35
by falconeye2014 - opened

Hello Hugging Face Team,
I am currently studying the Hugging Face Agents Course. I have already completed Unit 1 and Unit 2.1, and I was preparing to start Unit 2.2.
Recently, I noticed that many lessons across the Agents Course are returning a 404 error, including lessons that I had already completed before.
Some main course pages still open normally, but when I click on individual lessons or use the Next button, I often get a 404 page.
I tested this on different browsers, a computer, and a mobile phone, and the same issue still happens.
Other Hugging Face sections and courses, such as Models, Datasets, Audio Course, and ML for Games Course, are working normally. The issue seems to affect only the Agents Course.
Could you please check if there is currently a problem with the Agents Course pages or routing?
I would also appreciate confirmation that my previous progress and completed units are still saved.
I can provide screenshots and a short video showing the issue if needed.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,
Ahmed

Hi, just following up on this issue.
The problem is still occurring across multiple lessons and browsers/devices, and I’m currently unable to continue the Agents Course.
Could someone please check if this is a course-side issue? Thank you.

click Go back icon in your browser , i do got same error.

open it in a new tab

They forgot to change the tab indexing after updating the website, the URL to each section looks like this: docs/agents-course/main/en/unit1/introduction, but the correct link should be learn/agents-course/unit1/introduction. Does anyone knows how to reach out to them?

Sign up or log in to comment