AI Agents Course โ€“ Official learning hours confirmation

#37
by BEB95 - opened

Hi Team,

I'm planning to complete the full Hugging Face AI Agents Course, including the hands-on exercises, use-case assignment and final GAIA project, as part of my professional training while registered with France Travail (the French public employment service).

For France Travail to register the course in my professional training plan, I need to provide an estimated total learning workload.

I saw that the course recommends approximately 3โ€“4 hours of work per week/chapter, but I couldn't find an official estimate for the complete course.

Could you please confirm the estimated total number of hours required to complete the full course and obtain the Certificate of Completion? Would 40+ hours be a reasonable estimate for the complete certified path?

A written confirmation or an official document/page mentioning the estimated workload would be very helpful for my France Travail application.

If possible, could you forward this request to Ben Burtenshaw or Sergio Paniego, the course maintainers?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Badr

Sign up or log in to comment