[Support] Community Articles

#5
by victor - opened
Blog-explorers org

Share you feedback and questions about the community Articles feature.

victor pinned discussion
Blog-explorers org

Is this the same as community blog posts?

Blog-explorers org

Yes with some nice updates coming!

Blog-explorers org
โ€ข
This comment has been hidden
Blog-explorers org

I just finished my first blog on blog-explores: https://huggingface.co/blog/xingxm/svgdreamer
I'm enjoying it. Thank you for everything! โค๏ธ

Blog-explorers org

Great @xingxm I ๐Ÿ’œ SVGs!

Blog-explorers org

wow, much nicer New Article page ๐Ÿ”ฅ:

image.png

Kudos to @enzostvs for shipping this

Blog-explorers org

@xingxm small typo in your Article title: guied => guided

Blog-explorers org

Hey, just wanted to say it took a bit of time for my access to be granted as well. Real quickly I'm not a mod so I can't grant you access. I know a little about how access is granted though. It looks like you created your account about 10 days ago based your recent activity. They take the age of the accounts applying into consideration so that could be a factor in the long wait to gain access. In the meantime there's a ton of traffic in the blogs to discuss your work . Also finding users who are working in the same areas of ML is really easy so watch for posts and articles to engage in. I took a look at your org and from what I see you clearly fit in here.

Blog-explorers org

@yuncheol-ncdtech I think orgs can only blog when they're on a paid plan.

I rarely publish articles and looks like I am rate limited to 0

You have exceeded the rate limit for blog post creation (0 per day). You can retry this action later.

image

Hi โ€” I requested to join a couple of days ago to publish a benchmark write-up. Would appreciate approval when someone has a moment. Thanks!

Blog-explorers org

Hi there! I hope you're having a great day. I'm new to the Hugging Face community and am still learning the ropes, so I apologize if I've caused any inconvenience. I'm really looking forward to contributing and appreciate your patience as I get settled in.

Blog-explorers org

Sure

You have exceeded the rate limit for blog post creation (1 per day). You can retry this action in about 24 hours.

Are there any restrictions on posting only one article per day on personal blogs now?

Hi, Iโ€™m seeing the same issue with a paid Team organization.

After publishing one article under BreadStudio, publishing its Chinese version returns:

โ€œYou have exceeded the rate limit for blog post creation (1 per day).โ€

This did not happen when we previously published bilingual article pairs. Could you confirm whether this is a new policy or a bug?

Organization: BreadStudio

Sign up or log in to comment