Results

#1
by blackboxanalytics - opened
Build Small Hackathon org

I really appreciate people trying out the app! If you have any cool results you'd like to share I'd love to hear them.

Hello Tony Winslow, My name is Hoang Huy Manh. The first guide to use this model and would like to report as follows:
After 24 days since the CODA model was made public, I find its use very suitable for resolving issues with matched or copyrighted files on Suno AI and other. However, if you temporarily pause this model, I will have to access the TwoShot App platform, which will take a month and cause delays in resolving the issue on Suno AI and other. Therefore, I urge you to resume. If you find yourself unwilling to start it, explain why and suggest an alternative solution. Thank you.

Build Small Hackathon org

Hello Tony Winslow, My name is Hoang Huy Manh. The first guide to use this model and would like to report as follows:
After 24 days since the CODA model was made public, I find its use very suitable for resolving issues with matched or copyrighted files on Suno AI and other. However, if you temporarily pause this model, I will have to access the TwoShot App platform, which will take a month and cause delays in resolving the issue on Suno AI and other. Therefore, I urge you to resume. If you find yourself unwilling to start it, explain why and suggest an alternative solution. Thank you.

Hey Hoang, thanks for using CODA! The pause wasn't on my end. HuggingFace had a site-wide issue that temporarily paused Build Small hackathon Spaces. Everything should be back up and running now. Let me know if you're still having trouble accessing it.

Hey Tony Winslow, yesterday Matejstein report about CODA is no such file or directory with image: https://cdn-uploads.huggingface.co/production/uploads/65a472efc0e637bd9ca24805/HesMWwbXk3vDlaLCjpl1M.jpeg. From here, Matejstein request to Tony Winslow fix that error. Please help! Thank you.

Hey Tony Winslow, I would like to 2nd remind:
After the CODA model was made public, I find its use very suitable for resolving issues with matched or copyrighted files on Suno AI and other. However, if temporarily pause this model/space, I will have to access the TwoShot App platform, which will take a month and cause delays in resolving the issue on Suno AI and other. Therefore, I urge space to resume. If you find yourself unwilling to start it, explain why and suggest an alternative solution. Links URL: https://huggingface.co/spaces/build-small-hackathon/coda
Thank you for reading and please reply. Matejstein are also similar reports with this message and waiting fix successfully.

Sign up or log in to comment