test

#2
by adamm-hf - opened
Hugging Face Discord Community org

test

Hugging Face Discord Community org

test

Hugging Face Discord Community org

test ok !

Hugging Face Discord Community org

Looks good

Hugging Face Discord Community org

hi

Hugging Face Discord Community org

damn a test thats crazy

Hugging Face Discord Community org

Hi

Hugging Face Discord Community org

hi

deleted
•
This comment has been hidden
Hugging Face Discord Community org

CHAO MỌI NGƯỜI

deleted
•
This comment has been hidden
Hugging Face Discord Community org

hi

Hugging Face Discord Community org

hi!

Hugging Face Discord Community org

hello

Hugging Face Discord Community org

Hi everyone! 👋

I'm building MergeKit Cloud (https://mergekit.com), a model-engineering platform for working with open-weight language models.

We're bringing together model merging, structured benchmarking, capability comparisons, and deployment workflows to help developers understand what actually changes when they merge models.

I'd love to connect with Hugging Face developers and researchers who work on model merging, evaluation, and specialized LLMs. I'm especially interested in feedback and potential collaborations on reproducible model evaluations.

Looking forward to learning from the community! 🤗

Sign up or log in to comment