Spaces:
Running
Purchase from Russia โ is there an authorized channel?
Hi! I'm in Russia (Crimea) and want to buy a Reachy Mini Wireless (the $435 unit in the Pollen store). It is not on your shipping list, Seeed's shipping policy explicitly excludes Russia, and my emails to the sales inboxes have not been answered.
Two questions:
Is there an authorized way to buy from RU/KZ/EAEU โ a distributor covering the region, or can I place an order to a freight-forwarder address in Kazakhstan or the EU?
If a forwarder is the only option, are there technical restrictions to keep in mind โ the LiFePO4 battery in particular, since many carriers refuse lithium shipments?
Also: is "ships in 90 days" on the store page still the realistic lead time for a new order?
I'm buying a single unit for evaluation; if it works out, follow-up business orders may come. Any pointer is appreciated โ thanks!
One more practical question, since I will most likely have to route the kit through a freight forwarder and their calculator needs exact numbers:
- What is the shipping (gross) weight of the Reachy Mini Wireless kit as it leaves your warehouse? Seeed's catalog lists 2.7 kg for the same SKU (100090917) โ is that the figure we should use?
- What are the carton dimensions (L x W x H), and does one kit ship in a single box?
- Is the battery shipped installed in the robot or as a loose pack? Carriers price and accept lithium shipments very differently depending on this.
Thanks โ this is the last unknown before I can commit to an order.