🤖 Reachy Mini Wireless for Sale – UK Midlands

#1
by Boyston - opened

I’m selling my Reachy Mini Wireless, the version with onboard computing and wireless/standalone capability.

It’s fully working and in good condition. I’m only selling it because I’m simply not making enough use of it and it seems a shame to have such an interesting piece of robotics equipment sitting unused.

I’m based in the Midlands, UK and would strongly prefer collection rather than shipping. Reachy is quite a delicate piece of equipment and I’d rather not risk damage in transit.

The advantage is that I’m very happy for a prospective buyer to see Reachy working and have a proper demonstration before buying it, so you can be confident that everything is functioning correctly.

This could be particularly useful for someone interested in robotics, AI, education, research or experimenting with embodied AI.

Model: Reachy Mini Wireless
Condition: Fully working
Location: Midlands, UK
Collection: Preferred – demonstration available
Reason for sale: Simply not getting enough use from it

Happy to provide photographs, more details or answer any questions.

Please message me if you’re genuinely interested.

Sign up or log in to comment