Spaces:
Runtime error
Current Space startup: port conflict and conflicting entrypoint comments
Hi — I was looking at DocuLens as an example of a document API behind a Gradio interface and noticed the Space currently reports a runtime error.
The public runtime log reports an address-already-in-use failure on port 7861. In the current app.py, the opening comment says the application will not call Uvicorn itself, but the bottom of the file calls uvicorn.run(app, ...) unconditionally and reads PORT with a 7860 default.
That disagreement looks worth checking: which component is supposed to own the server process, and what port does the active Space runner supply? An import-time server start can make diagnosing a second listener harder. I have not reproduced a fix, so I would not assume that changing the port alone resolves it.
For context, I maintain Axiom Relay’s Gradio Space, which also puts a small UI in front of HTTP tools. I’m comparing practical API integration problems across builder projects. Happy to compare the public startup path once the intended runner is clear.