New member ratification: GGUFGuy

#8
by GGUFGuy - opened
Small Language Model Consortium org

hello, i am ggufguy.
i am known for making applemind and a few random spaces, but i plan to work on new models soon.
the slm consortium looks cool too!

Small Language Model Consortium org

Ratified

Small Language Model Consortium org

Yeah, you can totally join! Sorry for not getting back to you when you commented on my post. I was going to, but then it slipped my mind. I have to head to bed, but Iโ€™ll send you an invite before I go!

Small Language Model Consortium org

wow thanks

GGUFGuy changed discussion status to closed
Small Language Model Consortium org

@KlondikeDev can you add me too? to the small language model consortium org. please? thanks ๐Ÿค—

Small Language Model Consortium org

Ratified @LH-Tech-AI

Small Language Model Consortium org

Ratified @LH-Tech-AI

Small Language Model Consortium org
โ€ข
edited Sep 6

@KlondikeDev can you add me too? to the small language model consortium org. please? thanks ๐Ÿค—

Ratified @LH-Tech-AI

Small Language Model Consortium org

ratified both of u

Small Language Model Consortium org

Ok

Small Language Model Consortium org

Hey, sorry, I was still asleep โ€” welcome in!

Small Language Model Consortium org

Thanks for inviting me. Joined it.

Small Language Model Consortium org

Uh what does ratified mean lol

Small Language Model Consortium org

Uh what does ratified mean lol

When an user asks to join you need to ratify them. If enough members ratify them they can join to the consortium.

Sign up or log in to comment